Wednesday, February 23, 2011
the date is getting closer! I have raised about 300 dollars by collecting cans, and from a collection can at my moms work, where if you put in 50 cents, you get fun size candy. I'm really excited about going, and I'm sure its going to be awesome. I've never been on a plane since i was 9 months old and that doesnt count. Last week at the meeting I found out that 24 other kids from my school are going, so a lot of my friends will be there. I am so excited!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Hey every one! In spring 2011 when Im in eighth grade, we (us kids) will be participating in a school program to go to Europe, because my school is bilingual with a french and a Spanish immersion program, we will be spending a week travelling Spain and France. The only problem is that it costs money. I need to raise over 2,000 dollars to go. so Im gonna need some help.
What I am going to be doing in Europe
- DAY 1- Overnight flight to france
- DAY 2- Arrival in Paris
- DAY 3- Guided sightseeng in Paris
- DAY 4- Free time in Paris
- DAY 5- Visit the Musee d'Orsay, walking tour of Paris, visit Notra Dame Cathedral, then take the overnight train to Toulouse
- DAY 6- Arrive in Toulouse, tour Carcassonne, then transfer to Barcelona
- DAY 7- Guided sightseeng of Barcelona, visit Parque Guell, and take a walking tour of Barcelona
- DAY 8- Tranfer via lunch stop to Zaragoza. Then arrive in Madrid
- DAY 9- Guided tour of Madrid's Puerto del sol, Palacio real, and the Plaza Oriente
- DAY 10- Return home on airplane